- This event has passed.
May 23, 2016 @ 17:45 - 20:00
NOTE THE CHANGE OF VENUE:
This May 23 ExCom meeting will be in the room T101 in Lupton Hall at the Farmingdale State College, NY.
UPDATE ON PARKING
Thanks to the efforts and relentless negotiation skills of our Vice Chair, there is NO NEED TO GO TO THE UNIVERSITY POLICE for a parking permit as advised earlier. Instead, please follow these steps:
1. Check the campus map: http://www.farmingdale.edu/about/campus_map.shtml
2. Park the car on campus on a visitor parking lot.
3. Walk to Lupton Hall, room T101.
4. See Vice Chair or Chair and get your parking permit.
5. Walk back to your car and place the parking permit on the dashboard.
6. Walk back to Lupton Hall, room T101, so we can start the meeting.
Non-ExCom members must obtain a parking permit from the University Police prior to parking.
All vehicles parked on campus must display a valid Farmingdale State parking decal, or display the current valid parking permit issued by the University Police on a vehicle’s dashboard.
Visitors can obtain free one-day passes at the University Police office BEFORE parking.
SUNY Farmingdale Campus Map
University Police office is #17 on the map.
05:45 pm Dinner
06:15 pm Meeting
If you are not an EXCOM member and wish to attend, please contact the Section’s Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.